Fox & Co Design is looking for a Junior to Intermediate level, Studio Manager to join our Wellington based team.
We’re proudly local, and our reach is global. Fox & Co’s headquarters are here in Wellington with a satellite office in New York.
Being part of the Fox & Co team gives you the opportunity to work for a company that really cares about the passions, values, development and contribution of each of our employees.
Our people-centered team is founded on a culture of quality, accountability, boldness and innovation. Our values are centered on each individual having ownership and leadership in their role so that together, we can grow as a team and as a company.
If you’re inspired by creativity and are eager to learn and have fun while doing it, you’ll be a good fit for our team.
Working across global time zones and recognising that our team needs different spaces to be productive, we have a flexible work approach ensuring our team is fully equipped with a home and city based office. This also allows for flexibility when working with our international clients on hard and fast deadlines.
Your professional development needs will be supported through access to professional development funding to attend conferences, participation in online training taught by world leading industry experts and receiving in-house on the job training and mentoring.
Key Responsibilities include:
Studio management and Administration
- Responsible for general office Administration and Management of the Office
- Assist Company Director and Senior Producer with all general business operations
- Assist Executive and Senior Producer with project bidding, proposals, scheduling and management of internal and external resources as well as any other production administration tasks
- Manage projects allocated to you within budget and delivery parameters
- Manage social media marketing, plan and organise occasional newsletter, organise meetup events and workshops
Skills and Experience:
- Design / Visual Communication Qualification or similar, is preferred
- 1 - 2 years experience in similar role at an Animation / Creative Studio or Advertising Agency, is preferred
- Marketing and Social Media Management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in English
- Keen eye for detail
- Great time management skills
- Must be a team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Able to work flexible and extended hours as needed
Applicants should have a NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Job Status: Full Time, Contract
Location: Wellington Central, New Zealand
Apply to: email@example.com