Fox & Co Design is looking for an Mid-Senior level Art Director with strong Graphic Design Skills to join our Wellington based team.
We’re proudly local, and our reach is global. Fox & Co’s headquarters are here in Wellington with a satellite office in New York.
Being part of the Fox & Co team gives you the opportunity to work for a company that really cares about the passions, values, development and contribution of each of our employees.
Our people-centered team is founded on a culture of quality, accountability, boldness and innovation. Our values are centered on each individual having ownership and leadership in their role so that together, we can grow as a team and as a company.
If you’re inspired by creativity, have a knack for solving design problems, are eager to learn and have fun while doing it, you’ll be a good fit for our team.
Working across global time zones and recognising that our team needs different spaces to be productive, we have a flexible work approach ensuring our team is fully equipped with a home and city based office. This also allows for flexibility when working with our international clients on hard and fast deadlines.
Your career development needs will be supported through access to professional development funding to attend conferences, participation in online training taught by world leading industry experts as well as in-house on the job training and mentoring.
Key Responsibilities include:
In the role of Art Director you will be responsible for:
- Develop the overall look or style for our client and internal projects
- Work with the team to conceptualize and solve creative problems
- Work alongside our Creative Directors
- Staying on top of current international design trends
- Strong ability to multitask on various projects
- Present unique ideas to clients
- Innovate design processes and systems
Skills and Experience:
- Design / Visual Communication Qualification or similar
- 5 years + experience as an Art Director or Graphic Designer
- Experienced in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have strong portfolio showcasing graphic design, typography and illustration
- Must have an understanding and some knowledge of motion design (plus)
- Experience leading projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in English
- Very keen eye for detail
- Great time management skills
- Must be a team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Able to work flexible and extended hours as needed
Applicants should have a NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Job Status: Full Time, Contract
Location: Wellington Central, New Zealand
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org