We’re searching for an extraordinary Producer to join our team and help fuel our continued growth.
In this role, you’ll be working alongside our Creative Director and Production Team across all workstreams in a range of projects including TV commercials, On Air rebranding, explainer animation, motion design, and design strategy.
As Producer, you will be responsible for managing client projects from concept to final delivery. You will be the central point of contact between clients and our production team ensuring objectives are met, the right artists are respectively assigned and that all production requirements are fulfilled.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain timelines, schedules, and budgets for projects at all phases: pitch, concepting, design/discovery, production, and delivery/install
- Develop SOWs, pitches, and proposals
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, animators, illustrators, and 3rd party vendors to manage daily tasks and deliverables
- Manage/support in the management of clients with respect to timeline, budget, scope and deliverables
- Support production team (in-house and remote) in gathering and defining project requirements, project kickoffs, organizing project team staffing plans, and auditing/re-capping projects upon completion
- Support in new business development
- Assist in concepting approaches to design, development, and execution
- Assist in securing freelance, contract, and 3rd party vendor resources when necessary
- Assist in general business operations and office management where necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years experience in any of the following types of roles: Account management, project management and creative agency production or film production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and familiarity with standard creative project management tools, templates, and process/pipeline
- Ability and flexibility required to navigate shifting and concurrent priorities
- Curiosity to master new skills and a track record of having done so in a creative environment
- A love of details and logistics
Bonus experience includes:
- Experience in motion/VFX/post-production; interactive or experiential production
- Network/roster of freelance and vendor resources
- An understanding of production requirements and industry cost
- Good understanding of common design and production tools as they relate to and affect production such as Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects and Cinema 4D
Does this sound like you?
The successful candidate will work on a broad range of projects for international brands, government agencies, and local companies. There’s also significant opportunity to grow along with our business. We’re a young and confident team looking for the right person to help us pave the way in motion design.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications close at 9pm on Sunday 14th July. All shortlisted applicants will receive a call by Wednesday 17th July to organise a confidential interview.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.